Mini Fashion Design Workshop
Want to learn how to design your own clothing? With this workshop you can learn the basics of fashion design and sewing with Big Kiss Little Kiss owner, Gabrielle Lutze.
Those ages 10+ can come alone, younger students should be accompanied by a parent.
- Learning the basics of design, patterns and sewing
- Bring your own sewing machine
- Leave with something designed and sewn by you!
- These private sessions can be shared by two students
- To schedule the date and time of your workshop email: email@example.com
- Class is held at the BKLK Studio in Walnut Creek: 1207 Arroyo Way Suit B, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- All materials needed will be provided for you to keep (but feel free to bring your own #6-bulky yarn if you wish)
- Light, snacks and refreshments provided
- Relaxed learning environment
GOOD TO KNOW:
- We will work on designing and sewing a shirt or skirt in class, but understand you may finish at home.
- There is a parking lot, but space is limited. There is ample (pay) street parking.