Intro to Crochet
It's the perfect time of year to grab a ball of yarn, get comfortable and whip out a stylish winter accessory! At this Workshop you will learn the basic crochet techniques to get you started. If you've been wanting to learn how to knit or crochet, this is a great start; the perfect opportunity to be shown step-by-step in person. Before you know it you'll be "hooked!" This will also just be a great time to grab a friend or meet some new ones as we work along side each other in a fun, creative environment. We will be working on a hat or headband - your choice. Come with no experience necessary and take home the tools and instructions you need to crochet happily ever after!
Join us as we workshop our way through the autumn/winter season. We are about inspiring women to live well. Join us for a close-knit, authentic, community-vibed series of workshops. No matter your crafting experience, this is for YOU. You will walk away with beautiful handcrafted items created by YOU, not to mention new friendships and a renewed sense of the community of women and makers.\
- All materials needed will be provided for you to keep (but feel free to bring your own #6-bulky yarn if you wish)
- Light, snacks and refreshments provided
- Relaxed learning environment
- Close-knit community and connections
- Modern, inspiring studio
- All skill levels are welcome - no experience necessary
GOOD TO KNOW:
- We will get you started on a hat or headband in class, but understand you may finish at home.
- There is a parking lot, but space is limited. There is ample (pay) street parking.
- We only have 10 spaces available. Register soon, as they will fill quickly.
- Also check out AMAE-co for a listing of other workshops being offered at this studio.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.