Cross Stitch Portrait Class
In this class we will design and create one of a kind modern portraits using the age old technique of cross stitch. We will be going over the basics of how to design and customize your pattern as well as the basic cross stitching techniques. No experience needed; basically if you can sew on a button and count to 20 then you're golden! Seeing your one of a kind, fun, pixilated portraits come to life is rewarding and it's just super fun to be surrounded others as we feed our creative souls! It's a stitch ;) This class may just be the beginning; you can take what you learn and create endless designs - these portraits make especially great gifts!
Join us as we workshop our way through the autumn/winter season. We are about inspiring women to live well. Join us for a close-knit, authentic, community-vibed series of workshops. No matter your crafting experience, this is for YOU. You will walk away with beautiful handcrafted items created by YOU, not to mention new friendships and a renewed sense of the community of makers.
2HR FRIDAY NIGHT CLASS:
Friday, October 27th 7pm-9pm
This class is held at the Big Kiss Little Kiss Studio/Workshop in Walnut Creek.
1207 Arroyo Way Suit B, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- All materials needed will be provided
- Light, snacks and refreshments provided
- Relaxed inspiring learning environment
- Close-knit community and connections
- All skill levels are welcome - no experience necessary
GOOD TO KNOW:
- We will get you started on your cross stich design in class, but understand you may finish at home.
- (for workshop location) There is a parking lot, but space is limited. There is ample (pay) street parking.
- We only have 10 spaces available. Register soon, as they will fill quickly.
- Also check out AMAE-co for a listing of other workshops being offered at this studio.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.